Friday, February 17, 2012

Whitney Houston, Ray-J, E-STylZ and Katy Richards





Ray J and Whitney Houston in Atlanta, April 2008 - both wearing Katy Richards' Jewelry Designs - the red necklace around Whitney's neck is a crystal cross by Katy Richards and she's also wearing a crystal bracelet (not shown here) E-Stylz and I were walking with  Whitney...Ray Jay was about to perform as we all (including Whitney) cheered him on. E-Stylz styled Ray J that night and I was the jewelry stylist...a memorable night indeed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Soon after look at a pair of of the weblog posts on your internet site now, and I actually like your signifies of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web internet site record and will most likely be examining yet again shortly. Make sure you check out out my internet web site as properly and permit me know what you consider.
sell gold in Houston
sell jewelry Houston